Outstanding Learning Assistant required for 20 hours to work within a committed team of professionals.
Hillcroft Primary School is an innovative and thriving school committed to the development of all children and staff. This is an exciting opportunity to join our school and help shape its future growth.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Learning Assistant who will play a key role in individual and small group support for children within Key Stage 1.
The successful individual will support the Class Teacher to support children in accessing an engaging curriculum.
Working 20 hours per week (8.30am - 12:30pm)- term time only (39 weeks per year), this is a great opportunity for a skilled individual.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to grown and develop within a growing and expanding Multi Academy Trust with great training opportunities.
We can offer you:
• A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities.
• A dedicated team of staff and governors.
• The opportunity to be part of a collaborative environment within GLF Schools.
• Supportive and approachable senior management team.
• Well behaved and enthusiastic children
The ideal candidate will be:
• Able to develop an understanding of the educational and social needs of the children whom you are supporting.
• Able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour.
• Enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team, including working closely with outside agencies.
• Able to relate exceptionally well with children and to go that extra mile to help them achieve.
Salary: FTE range £16,334 - £19,974. Pro Rata range (based on 20 hours a week) £7,812 - £9,459
As a Trust, we support application from educators from diverse background seeking flexible working opportunities.
We reserve the right to withdrawn this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.