Learning Support Assistant for a specific child Required May 2018
CASTLE VIEW SCHOOL ACADEMY TRUST, CANVEY ISLAND, ESSEX.
One Year Fixed Term Contract
28.33 hours per week, 8.20am to 2.50pm, 39 weeks a year
Band 2 to mid-point Scale point 11-14 Actual salary £10,283 - £10,917 pa
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring Learning Support Assistant to join our highly dedicated team. You will be working 1:1 with a specific child who has ADHD.
Duties will include:
• Preparing, delivering and tracking high quality interventions under the direction of the SENDCO and teaching staff.
• Offer functional, literacy and numeracy skills in a range of settings including the classroom.
You will have:
• Good literacy and numeracy skills supported by relevant qualifications.
• Confidence in dealing with a wide range of people.
• An understanding of ADHD or experience of working with children with ADHD would be an advantage, however all applications are welcome.
Please see Job Description/Person Specification for further details.
For an application form please visit the school website: www.castleview.essex.sch.uk Alternatively, please email Karen Eaton, Headteacher’s PA: Karen.email@example.com
CVs alone will not be accepted.
Castle View School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and good references.
Closing Date for Applications is 20/04/2018 at noon. Interviews will be held w/c 23/04/2018