At our Academy, we promote the values of the Sikh community: serving others, humility, achievement, respect and equality. We are a school which has perfected the balance between our British heritage and the Sikh ethos. As a result, we welcome staff from a range of backgrounds and faiths to join our vibrant and inclusive environment.
Our overall aim is to, "provide an outstanding learning environment which challenges us all, staff and pupils, to achieve our full potential and to share our successes, knowledge and skills with the local, national and global community". (Mr R. Sandhu - Executive Principal).
If you are interested in investing in your future and that of our future generations, then this is the School for you.
We can offer you the following:
• Staff well-being
• Perkbox available for all staff with over 100's of perks / discounts available
• Strong community spirit
• Vibrant mixed staff
• Positive student staff relationships
• Staff social events organised
• Staff fitness club, discounted Panthers Health Club & Gym membership
• Great results in a supportive environment
• Strong Academic history
• Positive student and staff relationships
• Clear ‘SHARE’ vision and values that promote academic and personal success and well-being
• Staff training, recognition and succession planning
• Certified CPD online course programmes with access to a wide variety of training and qualifications
• Great succession planning and career pathways prospects,
• Great transport links; Onsite parking, 10 minutes drive to Heathrow or M25, 15 Minutes walk to Southall Cross Rail Station,