Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you relish the chance to support colleagues to make rapid sustained college improvement? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
What we offer:
- Our history department is made up of talented historians with a passion for teaching their subject. The friendly team work very closely together and often arrange monthly after-school activities to bond and relax.
- The college has state of the art facilities. We encourage our staff to make the most of these with some history teachers conducting lessons in the recently built library or theatre. We also have a gym that staff can use for free.
- We are an oversubscribed Outstanding college with a diverse community of London’s East End. With fantastic transport links, all the exciting attractions of London are on your doorstep.
- We really value our staff and fully support professional development and career progression.
What you offer:
- With a diverse student base and range of abilities, we are looking for someone who has the ability to motivate and inspire students to achieve their best. Creativity is encouraged.
- A team player is essential
How to apply:
Click the ‘Quick apply’ button below to complete the application form.
Closing and interview dates:
Completed application forms must be submitted by the 30th June with interviews held on the 12th July 2017.
Zachary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.