We are looking to appoint an ambitious Level 3 Learning Assistant/Early Years Practitioner to the Early Years or Key Stage 1 of our all-through academy. This post is ideal for graduates who are considering a career in Primary Education or early year’s practitioners who want to further their career. The successful candidate(s) will demonstrate a passion for early learning and have an innovative and child centred approach to education.
We are looking for someone who is;
· able to articulate and demonstrate how to support outstanding teaching and learning
· able to demonstrate a knowledge of inclusion strategies to support children with special educational needs
· able to demonstrate an ability to engage learners in a variety of ways and has the ability to move pupils’ learning forward
· a reflective individual who is committed to their own professional development and the professional development of others
· able to converse in accurate spoken English
We will offer;
· a new, state of the art building with outstanding indoor and outdoor facilities, much of which has been designed by our team
· a team of practitioners who are committed to providing truly outstanding provision and teaching for all children
· a positive and stimulating environment in which to work with on-going training and opportunities for further career progression
Dixons Allerton Primary is committed to equality of opportunity. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake enhanced DBS clearance for the Academy.
For further details and information on how to apply please access our website: www.dixonsaa.com or ring 01274 770230 ext 2654 to speak to our HR Officer, Bernadette Gill.
Visits to the school are welcomed by appointment
Deadline for applications and shortlisting: 12.00 noon on Monday 20th November 2017
Observations of group activity and interviews: Friday 24th November 2017