Sarum Academy would welcome applications for the position of Teacher of Maths to join our fantastic team. Sarum Academy is a highly successful school with a growing reputation; part of the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust. Sarum Academy is the 7th best school in Wiltshire based on pupil progress in the KS4 league tables in 2017.
In addition to fulfilling your professional duties as a teacher, in accordance with the Teacher Standards, the post holder will be actively involved in the development of the provision for Maths working with the Curriculum Team Leader. Academic progress in Maths at the Academy is good. The Academy would welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers or those currently in training.
The Academy offers:
- An enthusiastic and driven team of teachers and support staff
- Ongoing professional development of the highest standard.
- Outstanding support and training for colleagues new to the profession
- Wider school involvement
- A strong support network both within the school and within the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust
- Maths faculty with own classroom
- Free onsite Parking
- Free onsite gym for staff
- Own Teacher Laptop
- Child care Scheme
- A fantastic working environment and wealth of resources including full access to ICT
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application, applications will be screened on receipt.
For further details please visit www.sarumacademy.org or contact Matthew Smith on 01722 342437 or email@example.com
Closing date: 20th March at noon