Wiltshire, United Kingdom
About Sarum Academy
Sarum Academy is a Church of England Academy founded by a partnership between the Church of England and Salisbury Diocese.
At the heart of its community and grounded in Christian values, Sarum Academy values every child, creating an exciting learning environment, shaping aspiration and transforming future opportunities: pupils feel safe and happy and are nurtured and encouraged as they aim to achieve and excel whilst establishing their own unique identity.
Sarum Academy’s specialisms of Mathematics and the Arts are key elements in driving up standards.
Sarum Academy serves its community, seeing it as a learning community that deserves, like its children, the very best world class learning.
Sarum Academy looks to the community – its staff, its families, its parents, its community groups and its business, service and commercial workplace partners for support and challenge.
Sarum Academy provides exceptional care for all its pupils and will at all times, promote a positive valuing of childhood as our pupils embrace a world of rapid change.
Sarum Academy values lifelong learning, achievement and aspiration of the highest order
What we offer to candidates
The Academy offers:
- A driven Headteacher with an open door policy for staff, pupils and parents
- An enthusiastic and driven team of teachers and support staff
- Ongoing professional development of the highest standard.
- Wider school involvement
- A strong support network both within the school and within the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust
- Free onsite Parking
- Free onsite gym for staff
- Own Teacher Laptop
- Own Teacher Classroom
- A fantastic working environment and wealth of resources including full access to ICT and Ipads
- Bike to work Scheme
- Potential for Career progression
Working Hard Achieving More- School Ethos