This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be part of a committed and dynamic team, focused on provided the very best education within our community, Bridge Learning Campus is a leading edge educational development and leading the regeneration of a community in an all-through 3 – 16 establishment. You would be joining a passionate and talented staff, led by a compassionate and cohesive Senior Leadership Team, dedicated to making a difference.
Following our excellent Ofsted Inspection in April 2015, BLC is extended its all-through ethos and has restructured the leadership of the school to reflect this. We are seeking an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to be part of our journey to outstanding. Although working primarily with students in Years 7 to 11, the role may involve working with younger children occasionally. An ability to also deliver Drama and/or Performing Arts would be beneficial but is not essential.
When we were inspected by Ofsted in April 2015, we were found to be a Good school with the Outstanding features of senior leadership, governance, work with parents and transition. Ofsted said:
• “Academy leaders, the governors, the parents’ groups, others in the community and the pupils have worked extremely hard over a long period of time to create successfully a strong ethos and sense of community in the academy. Staff and pupils are proud to be part of the academy.”
• “Achievement has risen rapidly since the start of this academic year as a result of the strong leadership and improvements in teaching.”
• “Behaviour in lessons and around the academy is good. Pupils of all ages get on well together and are safe.”
• “Progress throughout Years 1 to 5 is much improved since the start of the year, and pupils in all of these year groups achieve well.”
You will be:
• A dynamic and successful teacher of Music
• Committed to making a difference to the lives and education of our young people
• Committed to, although not necessarily experienced in, all-through education
For further information on the role and the Campus please see the downloadable documents attached to this advert.
What you need to do if you want to join us....
1. Complete a letter of application no more than two sides of A4 in which you can tell us how your experience to date would be suitable for this post.
2. Complete the application form in full, making sure you leave no gaps in your employment history.
3. Once completed send your letter and application form to our recruitment mailbox
If you are interested in visiting the school, please contact Gail Empson 01173534472 x 2007
Application Deadline:21st February 2018