St Leonard’s has been serving the community of Streatham for over 200 years. We are looking to appoint a class teacher (initially in the Nursery) to join our friendly and hardworking team of staff.
Currently judged “outstanding” by Ofsted, we can offer:
- a positive and welcoming ethos
- a highly skilled job share partner within an outstanding EYFS team
- well behaved children with positive attitudes to learning
- excellent opportunities for continued professional development
- modern, well-resourced classrooms
- friendly and dedicated staff who are committed to supporting each other as well as the wellbeing of our pupils
- an exciting curriculum with international school links
- generous amount of non-contact time
- opportunities for career progression
Visits prior to application are essential and can be arranged by telephoning the school office: 020 8769 2712.
Application packs are available from: Michelle Coveney, School Business Manager, St Leonard’s CE Primary School, Mitcham Lane, Streatham, London SW16 6NP. Telephone: 020 8769 2712. Email: email@example.com
We are operating a rolling application and interview process, commencing from May 21st 2018. Please apply directly to the school and not via an agency.
CVs are not accepted.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, identity and safeguarding checks including a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs
“Nurturing Faith and Inspiring Success”
St. Leonard’s CE Primary School
Mitcham Lane, Streatham, London SW16 6NP