Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: £24,500 to £30,000 dependent on qualifications and experience
Location: Brixton, South London
We seek an Office Manager with excellent administrative and IT skills to oversee the reception area and manage a team of administrative assistants in our new and expanding Academy in Brixton.
Trinity Academy is determined to become one of the best schools in South London. We have excellent facilities, having recently moved into our new purpose built school. We are innovative and caring with an unwavering focus on behaviour and academic standards.
The Academy has Investors in People recognition and has recently been judged as Good in its first Ofsted inspection.
We are looking to appoint an Officer Manager to manage the delivery of an efficient and high-quality clerical, reception and administrative service to the Academy and the Executive Principal/CEO. We would welcome applications from experienced administrators who are highly motivated, able to work as part of a team and also act on their own initiative.
We can offer you:
· An excellent benefits package including private health insurance.
· An excellent working environment in a brand new building with the most up to date technology.
· A great career opportunity to develop professionally in an expanding Academy.
We would like to hear from you if you:
· Have relevant experience, including supervising staff.
· Are well organised, resilient and able to meet deadlines.
· Are enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to progress.
Closing date: 18th December at 12 noon.
For further information and a full application pack, visit: www.trinityacademylondon.org
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our pupils. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.