Hours: 37 per week.
Required as soon as possible at The Snaith School to co-ordinate, direct and manage a team of staff within the school and to provide managerial support and advice on all matters related to management of the site, buildings, plant and lettings.
You will have a good standard of education and working knowledge of relevant legislation and will assist with the formulation of the School Development Plan relating to the site and buildings ensuring these areas are implemented, monitored, reviewed and evaluated to ensure an efficient and cost-effective use of resources at all times.
You will have:
- experience in facilities management in either the private or public sector
- good communication skills with experience in managing a team, working with contractors and suppliers
- knowledge of Health and Safety issues, including COSHH and relevant building legislation
- the ability to work under pressure to provide accurate results within set deadlines
- a good level of IT literacy with good written and verbal communication skills
- a commitment to supporting the school and school policies.
The Snaith School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all employees to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.
The post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
Visits are welcome by contacting Louise Brodigan, HR & Office Manager, tel (01405) 860327 or email email@example.com
Please visit our website www.thesnaithschool.org.uk for an application pack or contact the school, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel (01405) 860327. Advert No: ACAD000274.
Closing Date: 12 noon 27.6.18.
Interview Date: w/c 2.7.18.