Salary Range: $70,080 - $100,936
Position: Primary Teacher - Music Specialist
Tenure: Part-Time or Full-Time
Start Date: Term 1 2020
Contact: HR Services (07) 4773 0900
Townsville Catholic Education provides a supportive, flexible working environment where care for the individual is an important part of our ethos. We employ motivated people who want to work together to produce excellent outcomes for our students. Our staff are recognised as being central to achieving our mission.
What we are looking for
We are seeking applications from passionate Primary Teachers or Graduates to commence at two of our schools within the diocese. This position is to commence Term 1 of 2020.
TCEO is currently seeking any of the below options:
2 x days per week at Marian Catholic School, Currajong
3 x days per week at Good Shepherd Catholic School, Rasmussen
2.5 x days per week at Ryan Catholic College, Kirwan
Full-Time across any of the schools
Graduate teachers are encouraged to apply!
To join this vibrant school community, you'll need:
- An innovative, proactive approach to student learning
- Passionate for Music and teaching Music
- Demonstrated strong and effective communication with students, parents, and staff
- QCT registration or ability obtain
What we offer
In addition to the pure thrill of seeing your students take significant educational leaps, we also offer a range of additional benefits to our teachers, including:
Competitive Salary Range: $70,080 - $100,936 (depending on experience)
Salary packaging options via REMSERV
Modern facilities and equipment
Superannuation up to 12.75% employer contribution (if an employee co-contribution is made)
Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service
14 Weeks’ Paid Parental Leave
Deferred Salary Scheme
Corporate Health Insurance
Induction and Professional Development Opportunities
Why work with Townsville Education Office
How to apply
If you have a relevant teaching qualification or you are currently working towards one, the TCE Recruitment Team are interested to hear from you.
- Attach your current resume including contact details (phone and email) of two professional referees
- Complete a written response outlining your suitability to the position
- Graduate teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study.
- Employment for graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the national professional standards for teachers
Please see Position Description for further information about teaching in Catholic Education.
Applications close 4.00pm Friday 13th December 2019 unless filled prior.