Salary Range: $70,080 - $100,936 (pro-rata and pending experience)
Position: Primary Teacher - Year 2
Classification: Part-Time, Contract
Days: Monday and Tuesday each week
Contract: Monday 20th April Until Friday 4th December 2020
Contact: HR Services (07) 4773 0900
St Benedict's Catholic School features the highest standard of education and learning facilities synonymous with Catholic schools across Townsville city. St Benedict’s Catholic School nurtures learning success by promoting student engagement within a flexible environment. St Benedict’s Catholic School embraces sustainable practices for the natural and built environment fostering a love for creation and aspiring to be good stewards.
Townsville Catholic Education provides a supportive, flexible working environment where care for the individual is an important part of our ethos. We employ motivated people who want to work together to produce excellent outcomes for our students. Our staff are recognised as being central to achieving our mission.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking a passionate and driven Primary Teacher for a part-time position teaching a Year 2 class on Monday and Tuesday. This is a contract role commencing from Term 2 20th April until the end of Term 4 4th December 2020.
To join in this vibrant school community, you'll need:
- Innovative, proactive approach to student learning
- Established knowledge of, and experience in, curriculum initiatives
- Highly developed collaborative or distributed leadership skills that will enable and empower others to collaborate effectively to achieve the outcomes
- Demonstrated strong and effective communication with students, parents and staff
- QCoT registration or ability obtain
What we offer
In addition to the pure thrill of seeing your students take significant educational leaps, we also offer a range of additional benefits to our teachers, including:
- Competitive salary starting from $70,080 - $100,936 (pro-rata and pending experience)
- Salary packaging options via REMSERV
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Superannuation up to 12.75% employer contribution (if an employee co-contribution is made)
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service
- 14 Weeks’ Paid Parental Leave
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Corporate Health Insurance
- Induction and Professional Development Opportunities
- Wellbeing programs
Why work with Townsville Education Office
Please see Position Description for further information about teaching in Catholic Education.
How to apply
If you have a relevant teaching qualification or you are currently working towards one, the TCE Recruitment Team are interested to hear from you.
- Upload your current resume including referee's
- Complete a covering letter outlining your reasons for the application of the position and your suitability for the position you are applying for.
Applications close 4pm Friday 3rd April 2020.