Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position.
Part-time temporary Job-share teaching position at St. Joseph's Primary School, Dungog. This is in line with the Diocesan Job-share Policy.
- must be able to fulfil the requirements of the Diocesan Faith Education Accreditation Policy.
- a relevant understanding of the philosophy of Catholic Education
- ability to teach in the primary curriculum area K-6
- high level knowledge of the relevant key learning area (K-6) and a proven capacity to improve student learning
- high quality classroom teaching skills in the area of ES1 - 3 which enable students with a diverse range of needs to achieve their full potential
- exemplary values and attitudes appropriate to professional practice and the intellectual, physical and social development of students
- ability to successfully implement and evaluate curriculum initiatives in accordance with curriculum and standards framework
- demonstrated capacity to reflect critically upon professional practice and commitment to ongoing professional learning
- commitment and capacity to actively contribute to a broad range of school activities as a member of the school team
- high level of communication and interpersonal skills when relating to students, parents and other teachers.
- applicants will need to comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead (formerly FEA ) and will need to work towards Accreditation at Category D – Accreditation to Teach Religion
- be appropriately qualified as a four year trained primary teacher
- be Catholic
- record current NESA and Working With Children number on application
- evidence of completion of Anaphylaxis training certificate must be supplied. (https://etraining.allergy.org.au/login/index.php) Note: To start or return to working as a teacher in a NSW school, you must be accredited by NESA.
How to Apply
For further information and instruction on how to apply, please visit the website - https://www.mn.catholic.edu.au/employment/positions-vacant/