Trinity Academy, located in the heart of Brixton, is looking for a new Principal with a clear understanding of what makes a great school and the character and determination to ensure all our pupils receive an excellent education.
- Focused on academic rigour and very high standards of behaviour?
- Equipped to embed a knowledge-based curriculum and keen to develop innovative and effective teaching and learning practice?
- A leader who can deliver a brand new Sixth Form in 2019?
- A self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and a healthy disdain for bureaucracy?
In return we offer:
- Excellent benefits package including private health insurance.
- Extended school holidays.
- An excellent working environment in a brand new building with the most up to date technology.
- A great career opportunity.
- The chance to transform the lives of many seriously disadvantaged children for the better.
Trinity Academy is a free school that opened in 2014. The school has grown a year group at a time and today has pupils from Year 7 to Year 10. When full, Trinity Academy will have 840 pupils on roll, including a Sixth Form that will open in 2019.
Determined to become one of the best schools in South London, we have attracted a team of enthusiastic and highly motivated teachers who deliver teaching that achieves high standards of learning and progress. Our first Ofsted inspection in 2017 judged us as Good across all areas.
We moved into brand new, state of the art accommodation in September 2017.
We have a strong commitment to the continuing professional development of all of our staff and gained Investors in People recognition in 2015.
If you are excited by this unique opportunity to join us on the next stage of our development, we would be keen to hear from you.
Candidate Open Mornings: 18/19th April, 9am
Closing date: 23rd April 2018, Noon
Interviews: w/c 30th April 2018.
For further details about this post and a full information pack, visit: www.trinityacademylondon.org