Part-time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 (pro rata) dependent on qualifications and experience
Location: Brixton, South London
We seek an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with excellent customer service skills to join our new and expanding Academy in Brixton.
Trinity Academy is determined to become one of the best schools in South London. We have excellent facilities, having recently moved into our new purpose built school. We are innovative and caring with an unwavering focus on behaviour and academic standards.
The Academy has Investors in People recognition and has recently been judged as Good in its first Ofsted inspection.
We are now looking to appoint a part-time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who will undertake reception, clerical and administrative duties. An ability to speak Spanish would be an advantage.
The hours of work will be 3pm - 7pm Mondays to Thursdays and 3pm – 5.30pm on Fridays, term time only.
We can offer you:
· An excellent benefits package including private health insurance.
· A supportive working environment in a brand new building with the most up to date technology.
· A great career opportunity to develop professionally in an expanding Academy.
We would like to hear from you if you:
· Are well organised and able to meet deadlines.
· Can work well as a member of a team.
· Have excellent customer service skills.
· Are enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to progress.
Closing date: 18th December at 12 noon.
For further information and a full application pack, visit: www.trinityacademylondon.org
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our pupils. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.