MPR / UPR + TLR2b £6,646
Maltings Academy is graded ‘Outstanding’ and has a state of the art new building offering fantastic facilities for both students and staff alike. We have a committed and ambitious team which includes colleagues from Future Leaders, and have been very successful at developing teachers and leaders with progression both within and beyond the academy.
If you are driven, and passionate about Maths and can teach A-Level then we want to hear from you! We actively welcome applications from individuals looking for their first leadership position as well as experienced colleagues looking to develop their career further.
We are looking for:
- Energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that will engage, enthuse and motivate our learners to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- A drive for continuous improvement to help maintain an outstanding Mathematics department.
- Relevant qualifications and a record of professional development (both formal and through appropriate experience) to meet the challenge of the job specification.
- A genuine commitment to making a positive contribution to the academy.
- A commitment to further developing you as a teacher with excellent CPD opportunities
- The opportunity to be part of an academy moving forward at pace
- BHSF membership which provides support and employee benefits including a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare costs, an employee assistance programme and savings from a range of retailers
- Teachers' Pension Scheme
- Free car parking
- Discounted membership at Witham Leisure Centre and linked centres in the Fusion Group.
Potential candidates are encouraged to contact the school so you can come and see what life is like here! Contact Richard Page - firstname.lastname@example.org.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
This position is required to commence September 2019.
Closing date: Tuesday 23 April 2019.
Candidates are advised to carefully consider the Supporting Statement section of the application form, explaining clearly how they meet the requirements of the person specification.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
Find your remarkable, apply today, click on the 'Quick Apply' button.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.