Cairo English School is one of the premier British/International Schools in Egypt. We are an Early Years to Year 12 school with around 1,700 students on roll. The school has outstanding facilities and is in New Cairo, about 10 minutes from Cairo Airport and 45 minutes from Downtown.
We are fully accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS) and we are also an authorised IB World School. Additionally, we are members of the British Schools of the Middle East (BSME) British Schools Overseas (BSO) and European Council of International Schools (ECIS) organisations. Our curriculum broadly follows the English National Curriculum, leading to IGCSE at the end of Year 10. After successfully completing IGCSE exams students can choose to take A Levels or the IB Diploma.
Required, for the academic year 2018-19, Secondary Head of Department Math Teacher to join an enthusiastic and motivated team of talented teachers. Experience is needed in Cambridge (CIE) and/or IB Curriculum. If you have a degree and teaching qualification, along with the minimum requirement of at least 3 years teaching experience, we would love to hear from you. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
CES offers its teaching staff:
• Tax free salary in Pounds Sterling (25% converted to local currency)
• Two year contract (renewable)
• Annual flight or cash equivalent
• Monthly cash housing allowance
• Comprehensive international medical insurance
• Settling-in allowance
• July and August vacation (paid)
• 5% Retirement benefit
• Continuing professional development benefit
• Free transportation to and from school
• Annual no- absence bonus benefit
Please visit www.cesegypt.com for more information about the school