Rated as Good (Ofsted- 2016), Beanfield is continuously improving school, on our exciting journey to becoming Outstanding. “Nurturing the citizens of tomorrow” is the core ethos of our school, we benefit being a valued member of the Brooke Weston Trust, which gives us the opportunity to work alongside many different schools within the local community and further afield.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and committed Teacher to join our school, based within our Unit Provision. We support children with many varying complex needs, including but not limited to; ASD, Severe/Specific Learning Difficulties and Profound, Multiple, Learning Difficulties (PMLD).
As a member of staff at Beanfield Primary, we can offer you the following:
- Enhanced salaries and rapid promotional prospects
- Opportunities for continued professional development and access to the BWT Teaching school
- The support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations
- Freshly prepared Lunch provided for Teaching staff
- Access to a school laptop and the latest technology throughout the school
- Salary Sacrifice schemes such as Child care vouchers, CPC Drive New car scheme
This position is suited to an individual who can work as part of a team, to support with planning and assessment of a complex curriculum. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Teacher or an outstanding NQT who wishes to work in a continuously improving school, on its journey to become Outstanding.
We are looking for a colleague who is;
- An excellent team worker
- Able to demonstrate outstanding teaching practice
- Committed to school improvement
- Creative and innovative
- Able to motivate and inspire colleagues
Posts working with children and/or vulnerable adults will be subject to the disclosure of criminal records. This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be sought prior to interview.
If you would like to know more please contact the Executive Principal’s PA, Donna Martin on 01536 262000.
Visits to the school are welcome; tours are being arranged for 3.30pm on the following dates;
Wednesday 21st February
Thursday 22nd February
Friday 23rd February
If you would like to join a school tour, please call 01536 262000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date – Monday 26th February at 12pm
Interview Date – Monday 5th March
Please be aware applicants shortlisted for interview will be notified by email.