Teach in a specialist University Technical College dedicated to Science and Engineering
As the first major university sponsored University Technical College in the country, Aston University Engineering Academy (AUEA) and Aston University Sixth Form combines the very best education for academic and technical skills focused on industry needs. Our outstanding work was recently highlighted as example of best practice in Ofsted’s “Getting ready for work” report.
As well as our own outstanding science facilities, our location next to our sponsor Aston University means that we can access resources, teaching and learning spaces like no other school. (About Aston University Engineering Academy)
We are looking for an outstanding SENCO / Trainee SENCO from January 2018 to join our dynamic and over-subscribed academy (University Technical College), based in state of the art teaching facilities.
There couldn't be a more exciting time to join our team
We are seeking a professional who is:
- An enthusiastic and committed experienced SENCo or trainee SENCo
- A teacher who has the highest expectations of student learning.
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a drive for self-improvement and development.
- Innovative and creative with excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate about Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
As a valued member of AUEA we will offer:
- Designated Staff Benefits, training and Health Care Package (Explore)
Visits are welcome to book your place or for any further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
AUEA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Interview date week commencing 2nd October 2017