Hammersmith Academy, a new state-of-the-art Academy specialising in Creative & Digital Media and IT, is a truly comprehensive, fair-banded Academy where staff “are committed to getting the best outcomes for students”. We were judged to be a good school with many outstanding features by Ofsted in February 2013. We have since travelled even further and are confident of achieving outstanding results, an outstanding learning experience for our students and an outstanding judgment in our next Ofsted.
We’re always looking for top talent to join us at Hammersmith Academy. If you are a Subject teacher, Subject leader or looking for a Support role within an Academy then please apply today. If we do not have a position available when you apply, we will save your details for when a position opens and get in contact. Get in touch, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking to appoint an experienced candidate to further develop our outstanding provision and manage all aspects of Inclusion.
As a key member of our Middle Leadership Team the successful candidate will benefit from:
- Comprehensive Middle Leadership development programme which includes opportunities to access NPQML, NPQSL, Teaching Leaders and Future Leaders.
- Opportunities to lead on whole school projects.
- Opportunities to collaborate with our partner schools including SPGS and Thomas Telford School.
Hammersmith Academy offers:
- Exciting career opportunities
- An excellent reputation in the local community
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
- Superb facilities and resources
- A comprehensive staff well-being package
- Aspirational and hard-working students
- Strong parental engagement
This is an opportunity to become part of Hammersmith Academy at its most pivotal and exciting time.
For further details visit our website www.hammersmithacademy.org to download an application form.
For general recruitment enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to welcoming potential candidates to our HA Recruitment Evening on Tuesday 20th February, 6- 7pm. If you are interested in attending please mention 'Recruitment evening' in your application.