Teacher of Art
Full Time, Permanent
(Main Scale/ UPR + fringe allowance)
Starting September 2018
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for your first teaching post? Are you an established teacher looking for a new challenge? Are you an excellent classroom practitioner who can inspire students and work well as part of a dedicated, welcoming and supportive team?
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of Art to join our strong and successful Art and Technology Department. We offer a great opportunity for career development in a dynamic and forward thinking school.
The successful candidate will be someone who works flexibly to support the achievement of students, and consistently models outstanding practice, with students’ wellbeing at the forefront of all that they do. All staff are expected to make a significant contribution to the academic, spiritual, moral and cultural well-being of young people. The post will provide an excellent opportunity for professional development.
About the school:
· Thomas Bennett Community College is a welcoming school community, with the highest expectations
· We are ideally located for commuters, situated 30 minutes from Brighton and London
· We have an impressive, modern school site with outstanding facilities across all subject areas
· We are part of The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT) which has 7 TKAT academies in Crawley
· Through our focused and bespoke training, staff are equipped with the skills to engage learners through the delivery of high quality lessons
· Teachers all receive a laptop for their own use
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a fast paced team that has a proven track record in effecting change and is focused on continual school improvement.
If you believe you have the skills and vision to help take Art forward, we would be delighted to hear from you