We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Teacher to provide inspirational teaching for students ranging within key stages 3 and 4. The position involves teaching iGCSE Business Studies, whilst Geography will be taught within key stages 3 and 4. A degree and appropriate teaching qualification are essential but experience less important, as we have the capacity to support a more recent entrant to the profession. The successful candidate should be passionate about their subjects, forward thinking and show a real desire to motivate pupils of all abilities.
We are looking for:
• A well qualified teacher who would like the opportunity to teach highly motivated and well behaved students.
• A team player who would like to contribute to the further development of our vibrant and progressive humanities department.
• A professional with the desire to be involved in Business / Economics teaching at High School level, including the IB Diploma.
• A teacher able to implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, challenging, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support the curriculum area as appropriate.
• A teacher who can facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
• A teacher who is able share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
What we will offer you:
• A small and dynamic International School
• Students that genuinely want to learn and work hard
• The successful candidate would have the opportunity of a range of formal and informal professional development opportunities
• Support from a Humanities Department who are deeply committed to high standards and young people
Please note only selected applicants will be contacted by email for further details and to schedule an interview. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and fully enhanced DBS checks.
Starting date is 1st September 2021.
The English International School of Padua
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 1 - 18 years