Are you ready to play a key role in the further development of our thriving, multi-cultural secondary school? Our great students are at the heart of all we do. Our work on improving students’ skills in English is highly regarded. We are a strong department with a desire to keep improving. Our community deserves nothing less.
Applications from NQT colleagues welcome, our training has been rated as ‘outstanding’.
We are looking for a creative and impactful colleague to:
• Engage and enthuse our students with stimulating English lessons
• Prepare students for external assessments in English Language and Literature
• Make a strong all-round contribution to the climate and ethos of the school.
Why should you come to Cressex?
• A supportive and dedicated community of staff and governors
• A data-rich environment focused on raising standards for all
• A superb, state-of-the-art learning environment.
Please apply for this position by completing an application form and a letter explaining how your experience fits you for the post.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from our website: www.cressex.org
Closing date: 4pm, Monday 20 November 2017.
Interviews: Shortly thereafter
We would welcome you for a visit to the school or for an informal discussion. Cressex Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.