Calder High School Teacher of English - MPR
Calder High School is offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Teacher of English to join their English Faculty from Easter 2018 or before.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to engage and enthuse students through high quality learning experiences
• Have high expectations of student achievement and behaviour
• Be an outstanding practitioner
• Have the ability to inspire and motivate students
• Be enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to securing student progress.
This post would be suitable for either newly qualified, or more experienced teachers looking for an opportunity to develop their careers.
Calder High School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and we expect all staff to share in this commitment. An enhanced check by the Disclosure and Baring Service are required for this post.
Closing Date - 16 February 2018
Interviews - To be confirmed