Temporary in the first instance but could lead to permanent from Sept 2018 subject to curriculum requirements
We seek an outstanding, enthusiastic and ambitious teacher to join our popular, successful and oversubscribed inclusive 11-16 school. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with the right experience and qualifications, although applications from NQTs would be most welcome.
- an innovative and forward looking High Performing Specialist School
- a high achieving school striving for excellence
- a community which values the achievement of all its members and supports personal achievement.
You will be:
- highly motivated, innovative and able to make a distinctive contribution to pupils’ learning
- able to teach English at KS3 and KS4
- a dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic classroom practitioner who is passionate about their subject area specialism and is able to make a distinctive contribution to pupils’ learning
- able to work as a committed team member to raise standards and achievements in English
- willing to contribute to other areas of school life.
Applicants are asked to declare on their application any additional subjects they can offer.
If you are someone who puts pupils first, is prepared to go the extra mile and is keen to work for an inspirational, ambitious and dynamic education provider, then we want to hear from you!
Visits to the school are most welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Liz Stowell, HR Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website www.thesnaithschool.org.uk for an application pack or contact us via telephone (01405) 860327 or email email@example.com with your contact details. Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to The Snaith School, Pontefract Road, Snaith, DN14 9LB.
Post No: POST00033.
Closing Date: 12 noon Friday 15 December 2017
Interview Date: Tuesday 19 December 2017
The Snaith School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all employees to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.