New Forest Academy is a successful and popular 11-16 community school adjacent to the New Forest National Park and we are proud to serve the South Waterside community in Hampshire.
As a small school we are fortunate to be able to really get to know each and every student. Staff who work here see this a real benefit and you will join a school where tailored CPD and effective communication is firmly embedded. Over the last 3 years we have made great strides in school improvement and in February 2018 we were judged to be a ‘good’ school in all areas.
We are seeking to appoint a committed, driven and inspiring teacher to join our Mathematics faculty. You will join a school where all colleagues play their part and contribute to whole school improvement through our distributed leadership model. If you embody these values and have high expectations, you will be very successful working with us.
Our students will make you feel proud to be a teaching professional and it is our duty to help enable them to make rapid and sustained progress so they achieve what they are capable of.
We want New Forest Academy to lead the way in teaching excellence and for all our staff and students to develop their maximum potential. Get on board and make a real difference to our children and to your career!
- Our commitment to developing you further as a teacher through the school network of our sponsor Academies Enterprise Trust.
- To be part of an inclusive academy which is moving forward at pace.
- A highly committed staff team developing and driving a culture of high expectations and where everyone’s contribution is valued.
Come and visit us to meet the team of students and staff who are making New Forest Academy one of the best schools in our area:
We actively welcome visits where you will have the opportunity to meet the Principal Karen Godsall and other members of the team. Please contact Karen Young on 0238 0245712 or email email@example.com to book a visit and for any other questions/queries.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Access to CPD to enable you to grow and develop in your role
- An annual season ticket loan (where applicable)
- Teachers' Pension or Local Government Pension Scheme
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
- A generous annual leave allowance
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
- Free car parking (where applicable)
- Subsidised or free lunch (where applicable)
This position will start September 2019
Closing date: Monday 22 April 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 24 April 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. For further information on this position and to make an application please click the 'Quick Apply' button below.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.