Teacher of MFL (French) required for Trinity Academy
Start date: September 2018
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Location: Brixton, South London
Trinity Academy is a new and expanding Academy in Brixton,
determined to become one of the best schools in south London. We
have excellent facilities, having recently moved into our new purpose
built school. We are innovative and caring with an unwavering focus on
behaviour and academic standards.
The Academy has Investors in People recognition and has recently been
judged as Good in its first Ofsted inspection.
As our pupil numbers grow, we need an additional inspirational Teacher
of MFL (French) to deliver high quality lessons to pupils across years 7
to 11. There will be the opportunity to teach A-levels when our new 6th
Form opens in September 2019. Applications are welcome from both
NQTs (July start possible) and experienced teachers. There is the
possibility of additional responsibilities being added to this post,
with appropriate remuneration, for the right candidate.
We can offer you:
• An excellent benefits package including private health insurance.
• Extended school holidays.
• An excellent working environment in a brand new building with the
most up to date technology.
• A great career opportunity to develop professionally in an
We would like to hear from you if you:
• Are determined to make a difference.
• Have the highest expectations for all young people.
• Are passionate about learning and creativity.
• Are enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to progress.
Closing date: 21st May 2018 at 12 noon.
For further information and a full application pack, visit:
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and are committed to the
safeguarding and welfare of our pupils. This post is subject to an
enhanced DBS check.