Teacher of Physics and/or Chemistry
Ark Boulton Academy joined the Ark network in September 2015 and is a 6 form entry secondary school (11-16) in Sparkhill, Birmingham. Chosen by the students, the school is named after Matthew Boulton, a prominent Birmingham manufacturer, reflecting the industrial and entrepreneurial spirit of the city. Ark Boulton joins Ark’s thriving hub of primary and secondary schools in Birmingham.
We are now looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic Science Teacher.
You’ll be responsible for planning and delivering high quality lessons and achieving excellent results for your students, instilling in them a love for the subject and a desire to learn. We are looking for someone who will inspire and enthuse our students, delivering an outstanding and enriched curriculum.
The ideal candidates will:
• be well-qualified Science teachers with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
• have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
• have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
• have resilient characters and a strong personal drive
• understand the difference that a great education can make to pupils - especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
To find out more about Ark Boulton, please visit www.arkboulton.org. To apply for this post, please go to http://bit.ly/1QIFnoh.
If you would like any further information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact Rita Barratt Hr Office, on 0121 7733 8156, or email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed as received, so you may hear from us before the closing date.
Closing date: 12th February 2018 09:00
Start Date: 16th April 2018
Salary: Ark MPS £23,490- £34,670 TLR available for the right candidate
Interview date: Week commencing 12th February 2018
Ark value diversity and are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. The successful candidate will be subject to DBS and any other relevant employment checks.