Main Pay Scale
Full Time or Part Time position to start: 1 January 2020
We are looking for an NQT or experienced Science Teacher. We are an improving 11-16 comprehensive school situated just 5 minutes from Junction 23 of the M5 in Somerset and within easy access of Bristol, Taunton and Exeter.
• Aspiring to be an outstanding teacher with energy and enthusiasm?
• Ambitious for yourself and others?
• A great team player?
• Keen to work in a school with a strong programme of staff development?
If so, we can offer you:
• Amazing students who value positive relationships and clear boundaries
• Continual Self Professional Development (CSPD) as soon as you start
• Leadership development and coaching
• A relentless focus on Teaching & Learning
• Centralised Detentions
Please telephone to speak to the Head, Mr J Lamb, as soon as possible if you are interested in this post. More information and an application form can be found on our website: www.chilton-trinity.co.uk.
All applications including application form and covering letter (addressed to the Headteacher, Mr J Lamb) should be submitted as soon as possible. The deadline for applications is Monday 9 September 2019 at 9.00am, however, applications will be considered as soon as they are received. Completed applications should be emailed to Recruitment@chilton-trinity.co.uk.
If you would like to speak to someone about the post or arrange a visit, please contact Mrs E King, Headteacher’s PA, on 01278 425222.
Interviews will be held w/c: Monday 16 September 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS.
Please note we will not consider applications made through an agency.