Work / learn / enjoy / succeed / go
At The Boulevard Academy we pride ourselves on working with our students to ensure they develop the high expectations, academic and life skills that will best help them to be successful.
As we continue to grow, we are now looking for an inspirational Teacher of Science to join our team. Opportunities exist allowing for this new colleague to take on wider subject or pastoral responsibilities – the nature of these additional responsibilities will depend on your experience, aspirations and the needs of the academy.
This is an exciting time for an individual to join an academy which embraces change and innovation and one where community links and parental engagement are high on our agenda.
You will be:
- A talented, fully qualified Science teacher looking to develop your career.
- A teacher who has the passion and skills to help all our students fulfil their potential.
- Inspirational to colleagues and students- your energy, vision and creativity will be needed as we continue to build our new Academy.
In return, we can offer:
- A unique opportunity to work closely with the Principal, SENCO and Subject Leads.
- The opportunity to influence learning as we grow each year.
- Tailored smaller class sizes, and an environment which is conducive to learning.
- A strong commitment to tailored professional development.
- The potential for a £1,000 relocation package available for candidates outside of the East Riding boundary.
To find out more about this role, please visit https://theboulevardacademy.our-careers.co.uk or call our recruitment team on 01904 567818, for an informal and confidential discussion.
Closing date: 9am Friday 26 April 2019
Interview date: Friday 3 May 2019
(Please note all interview dates are subject to change)
The Boulevard Academy is committed to safeguarding and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required if you are invited to interview.