Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position at:
NEWMAN SENIOR TECHNICAL COLLEGE
Temporary, Terms 2, 3 & 4 2019
Newman Senior Technical College Port Macquarie is looking for applicants willing to teach either full time or
part time in a combination of any of the below teaching positions.
The successful applicant will join our specialised staff providing innovative education leading to further study and employment.
- Catholic Studies
- Computer Applications
- CAD Drawing
- Stage 6, Standard 1 & 2
- Sports Lifestyle & Recreation
Newman Senior Technical College is one of the largest senior secondary Colleges on the NSW North Coast with one of the highest VET course enrolments in NSW. The College is a specialist facility providing students with opportunities to achieve their HSC and national qualifications.
As a Teacher, you will bring your experience in developing a creative and inclusive curriculum enabling
students to reach their full potential.
- Teaching qualification;
- The ability to teach in a second area;
- Hold a current NSW Working with Children Check;
- Full registration with NESA (with a minimum provisional or conditional accreditation status).
- A commitment to inclusive teaching practice and social justice;
- An understanding of current pedagogical thinking and research;
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills;
- A demonstrated ability to work as part of a team;
- Take a lead in the development, delivery, assessment and evaluation of the program;
- To engage in face-to-face teaching as well as non-teaching tasks associated with teaching in a school.
- Applicants need to be willing and able to participate in the religious dimension of St Agnes’ Parish.
Written applications addressing your skills and experiences in the above-mentioned responsibilities to be forwarded to:
The Principal - Newman Senior Technical College
PO Box 442 Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Applications close 10.00am, Monday 18 March 2019
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer