Teaching Assistant - Level 2
Harris Church of England Academy is a rapidly improving, over-subscribed Church Academy based in Rugby and is part of the Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust. As we continue to improve, opportunities to join us on our vision occasionally emerge.
A recent Ofsted report stated “This is now an improving school. Stronger senior leadership, since the current headteacher’s arrival, has improved behaviour, attendance and the quality of teaching. The school’s staff are united and committed to seeing the school continue to improve. Morale is high.”
- Able to work collaboratively with teaching staff to enable the development and educations of students, including those with special educational, physical and emotional needs.
- Able to work with students to help support them in and out of lessons and integrate them into the Academy and to support meetings with parents where necessary
- · Have previous experience in working in a classroom
- · Have experience of procedures relating to child protection and safeguarding
- · Have good IT, numeracy and literacy skills
- · Have a willingness to undergo further development and training