We are looking for an experienced teaching assistants to work daily, starting as soon as possible. The successful candidates may be expected to undertake lunchtime duties in addition to their TA responsibilities. The position is term-time only (39 weeks) on a fixed-term contract until 31.12.2018.
The positions will be paid pro rata on Point 13 (£18396 full-time equivalent).
Harris Primary Academy Crystal Palace is a vibrant, multicultural school on the borders of Bromley and Lewisham with a clear vision for the future. We are a warm and welcoming two form entry school where the children feel happy and safe. Our school focus is on teaching and learning through an exciting curriculum. We are an inclusive school and strive to support all children to reach their potential.
We are looking for people who:
- Have had experience working in primary school setting
- Have good skills in literacy and numeracy
- Are able to help children make good progress across the curriculum age range
- Have worked with children with a range of additional needs
- Are flexible and reliable and able to use their initiative
- Work well as part of a team
We offer you:
- A supportive team
- High quality support and CPD
- An exciting, well organized and vibrant environment in which to work.
- A fantastic community of parents and children
- Enthusiastic staff, committed to raising standards
For more information, please download the Candidate Information Pack via the apply link, or contact the school on email@example.com / 020 8778 4742.
Applications are also welcomed from experienced teaching assistants interested to train as a teacher through our Harris School Direct Programme: more information is available here think-train-to-teach.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.