Salary Range: $70,080 - $100,936
Position: Technology Design & Digital Teacher
Tenure: Full-Time, Ongoing
Start Date: Term 1 2020
Contact: HR Services (07) 4773 0900
St Anthony’s Catholic College is a P – 12 Catholic College whom serves the rapidly growing northern suburbs precinct and aims to foster an authentic Catholic educational community based on Gospel values and the spirit of St Francis of Assisi. As a relatively young and growing College, we strive to provide a dynamic and vibrant educational environment which focuses on the needs of our students and which reflects a genuine partnership with families.
What we are looking for
We are seeking applications from experienced and passionate teachers to teach Technology Design & Digital, applicants that have the ability to also teach across Maths and Science is highly advantageous.
To join this vibrant school community, you'll need:
- An innovative, proactive approach to student learning
- Experience and a passion for teaching Technology Design & Digital
- Demonstrated strong and effective communication with students, parents, and staff
- QCT registration or ability obtain
What we offer
In addition to the pure thrill of seeing your students take significant educational leaps, we also offer a range of additional benefits to our teachers, including:
- Competitive Salary starting from $70,080 - $100,936 (depending on experience)
- Salary packaging options via REMSERV
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Superannuation up to 12.75% employer contribution (if an employee co-contribution is made)
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service
- 14 Weeks’ Paid Parental Leave
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Corporate Health Insurance
- Induction and Professional Development Opportunities
- Wellbeing programs
Why work with Townsville Education Office
How to apply
If you have a relevant teaching qualification or you are currently working towards one, the TCE Recruitment Team are interested to hear from you.
- Complete a covering letter explaining why you are the best candidate for this teaching position
- Attach your current resume including contact details (phone and email) of two professional referees
- Graduate teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study.
- Employment for graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the national professional standards for teachers
Please see Position Description for further information about teaching in Catholic Education.
Applications close 4.00pm Thursday 3rd October 2019.