As an experienced administrator, you will work proactively and efficiently paying close attention to detail. The Content Assistant will work to support the content production of the THE World Summit Series by managing the day to day administration with speakers for the summit events. You will have strong organisational skills and a proven ability to prioritize your workload to deliver to strict deadlines, at times under pressure. With a professional but flexible approach, you will be a confident communicator and be able to work well with range of people at all levels.
- Supporting the team with speaker correspondence by drafting invitations, following up with speakers outlined in the programme and supporting them through the event planning process.
- To be the key point of contact for speaker travel and logistics – Organising the travel and logistical arrangements for Summit Speakers paying close attention to financial implications
- Preparing speaker briefing packs (communication regarding everything they need to know in advance of a Summit)
- Managing post-event follow up communications with Summit Speakers
- Building and maintaining speaker database for the World Summit Series
- Other administrative duties assigned by the Content Director including organising meetings, minute taking.
Experience and Skills Required
· Experience of providing administration support in at least one organisation.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including spelling, grammar and proofreading, with the ability to tailor style and approach to suit a variety of global audience. Having the ability to work well with range of people at all levels.
· Organised with ability to prioritise own workload effectively, to co-ordinate activities and conflicting demands to ensure that tight deadlines are met.
· Confident and talented self-starter who is able to hit the ground running
· Ability to work to agreed deadlines, working well under pressure
· Excellent planning and organisational skills in order to manage and prioritise workload
· Ability to take initiative, be self-motivating and delivery focused
· Ability to work independently
· MS Office essential – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· An interest in and understanding of international higher education and the factors that affect it would be desirable
TES Global’s values
Collaborative and resourceful across teams and locations
Great things happen when we work together to develop and deliver the best education; when we are able to deal skillfully and quickly with new challenges in the fast-moving world of digital education and technology. We succeed by utilizing the different skills and experiences of our teams across our global locations.
Passionate about education and teachers
We‘re dedicated to helping teachers, schools, universities and students to make a difference through education. We proudly put educators at the heart of everything we do and play an active and positive role at the heart of the global education community.
Fast moving and flexible
We value our print heritage, but we’re excited about our digital future. We’re open to change, embracing new ideas, technologies and innovative ways of working so that we can help educators everywhere raise global teaching standards.
Well-informed and focused
This applies to both our business and our journalism. We move quickly, but we make well-informed decisions about what will best help our business and customers flourish. We challenge ourselves to support educators and universities with the most insightful data, news and analysis every day.
Respectful and open minded
We treat people as we would like to be treated ourselves – with dignity and courtesy. We are sociable people with a sense of fun, and we warmly welcome everyone who wants to contribute to our business and the world of education.