- Quick apply
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- Apply by:
- 17 December 2017
Smart Teachers is recruiting for Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Administrator to carry out basic administration duties at a school in Kennington. The successful Administrator will carry out duties such as answering phone calls, sending and replying to emails, signing visitors and students in and out of school amongst other basic administrative tasks. The school is an alternate provision for students with challenging behaviour and the Administrator will need to be comfortable working in this environment. There is a maximum of 15 students on site at any one time, and the age range of the students is between 14 and 16 years old.
About the Role
· Daily reception management and administration (phone calls, e-mails, signing in visitors, students’ uniform, filing, daily student and staff attendance, lunchtimes, photocopying and laminating)
· Would suit a recent school/college leaver looking for a full-time position in administration
· Annual salary of £15,000
About the School
· Newly opened independent school based in Kennington
· Stable and established team of staff includes support staff, teachers, qualified therapists, and a solid Senior Leadership Team
· Daily briefings are held with all members of staff
· Outstanding resources including Apple Mac suites in each of the settings
· Newly renovated for purpose
· Provides extensive professional development for staff and fast track career progression and upward mobility available for the right fit
In order to be considered for this role, the Administrator will need to meet the following criteria:
· Previous experience as an Administrator is essential
· Previous school experience is desirable, but not essential
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number LXDB162879.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
About Smart Teachers
- Smart Teachers
- Salisbury House, 29 Finsbury Square
- EC2M 5QQ
- United Kingdom
With teams in London and across Australia, Smart Teachers recruit education professionals internationally to fill a wide range of school based roles in teaching, leadership, special needs and learning support.
What we do
We provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds. We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.