Apprentice IT Technician
- Quick apply
- £200 per week
- Job type:
- Full Time, Fixed Term
- Apply by:
- 2 February 2018
The Viridis Federation of Orchard, Southwold and Hoxton Garden Primary Schools
Apprentice School IT Technician
Earn and Learn!
The Viridis Federation of Orchard, Southwold and Hoxton Garden Primary schools are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Apprentice IT Technician to work alongside our IT team.
The role is to provide ICT support to Pupils, Teachers, the Senior Leadership Team, Administrative and Support staff and ensure the smooth running of ICT systems across federation of schools.
- Paid work (£200.00 per week)
- Study for level 3 qualification in IT or equivalent
- Paid annual leave
What do you need?
- Professional individual who is customer service focused
- GCSEs in Maths and English
- Confidence in resolving IT issues and familiarity with common operating systems and IT networks
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with all levels of stakeholders face to face and remotely under the direction of the Federation Business Manager/IT Technician
- Ability to prioritise work to carry out scheduled tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast changing environment
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn new skills
- Commitment to undertake relevant studies
- Experience of working in an office or school environment desirable
For further information and to request an application form please contact the schools at email@example.com or call Beverley Shore on 0208 985 7785.
Closing date for application is: Friday 02nd February 2018 at 4.00pm.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 8th February 2018.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.homeoffice.gov.uk/dbs and in the application pack.
The Federation of Orchard and Southwold Primary Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
About Viridis Schools
- Viridis Schools
- c/o Southwold Primary School, Detmold Road, London
- E5 9NL
- United Kingdom
Our successful Federation of Orchard, Southwold and Hoxton Garden primary schools is based in Hackney, East London with easy transport links into and out of Central London. Our partnership schools are all graded good or outstanding by Ofsted and we are also recognised for the exceptional achievement our pupils make, particularly our disadvantaged pupils.
We provide a broad ranging curriculum, whilst ensuring that children learn to speak, read, write and count at a level which will give every chance of success. Despite their challenging contexts, our schools have established a highly collaborative and successful way of working supported by continual self-evaluation and improvement. We are committed to ensuring that all children get the best possible primary education.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.