- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- January 2018
Our client is a long standing private school in Brisbane. Well located for all residents of Brisbane, notably those living south of the river. With an understanding of contemporary frameworks and the expectations of high performing Independent schools, you will be a collaborative, lifelong learner who enjoys PD and strives to be an “expert teacher”.
About the Role:
- Dance Teacher
- Commence January 2018 – June 2018 (Semester 1 Contract)
- Graduate and experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Well-regarded P-12 school
- Ideally located for residents of Brisbane or the Gold Coast
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
If you are in Australia, email your CV and quote job reference #WEB1712-523892CG - email@example.com
If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1712-523892CG – firstname.lastname@example.org
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).
About Tes Australia
- Tes Australia
- Level 3, 127 Creek Street, Brisbane
We help teachers, leaders and support staff find and secure their dream role in great schools across Australia and internationally. Since 2005 we’ve placed over 130,000 teachers and leaders in hundreds of schools.
Most of our team members are former educators themselves and understand what it’s like to be part of a school community. That’s why we take the time to get to know you, so we can understand what type of school is right for you and exactly what kind of job you’re looking for.
Our team in Brisbane helps educators find jobs throughout Queensland, Northern Territory and Western Australia in independent, Catholic and government primary and secondary schools.
If you’re an experienced leader or an educator ready to take your next step up, take a look at our Executive Search jobs listings here.
With us, it’s easy
We go the extra mile for you, taking the hard work out of sifting and searching for jobs, by presenting you with roles in schools that match your ethos and values. Our thorough approach is entirely free for educators, and includes a range of career support services that will help you make a great impression from your application through to your interview.
When you work with us, we can help you:
• Find a role that matches your needs, values and ethos
• Gain valuable insights into schools you’re interested in, to help you make the right decision
• Create a professional and tailored CV
• Obtain all required references and vetting checks
• Prepare for a successful interview with personalised feedback and insights
How to get started
It’s simple! Either apply for one of our active jobs listed below, or email your CV to email@example.com. After we receive your CV a member of our team will be in touch to set up a quick informal online interview to get you started.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.