St Stephen's CofE Primary School
- Expiring soon
- L14 - L20
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- 1st September 2018
- Apply by:
- 17 November 2017
Due to the retirement of our highly regarded and well-respected Headteacher, the children, staff and governors are seeking to appoint a new Headteacher, who is a committed and practising Christian and who will lead our wonderful school to an even brighter future.
We are looking for a strong, dynamic, charismatic and inspirational leader who:
• has a strong belief that every child has unique gifts and can and should achieve their maximum potential.
• is an outstanding teacher
• loves children of all ages and can be firm, funny and friendly and listens well to everyone in our school family
• has a good sense of humour!
• supports us in maintaining our close, family, child-centred atmosphere
• continues to promote the very close relationship that exists between school and its community.
We can offer:
- wonderful children who love school
- a committed, hardworking and friendly staff team and dedicated governors
- a child-centred, stimulating and safe environment
- excellent links with agencies and other local schools
- a commitment to your professional development and well-being
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. These can be arranged by contacting Barbara Bancroft in the school office on 0161 330 3818.
About St Stephen's CofE Primary School
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.