A fantastic SEMH school in the Nuneaton area are looking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated HLTA who is looking to work in a challenging but highly rewarding environment that offers ongoing CPD. The role is full-time and long-term with the possibility of it becoming permanent for the right candidate. The candidate would be expected to captivate and engage disaffected learners with unlocked potential and offer constructive support to the teacher.
About the Role:
• Ages 7-16
• Experience working with challenging behaviour
• November 2017
• Full time • Creative and innovative thinking
• Resilience and a good sense of humour is required
About the School:
• The school caters for pupils aged 7-16 with SEMH
• The school caters for individuals and provides a quality learning environment
• A good school which offers a variety of National Curriculum subjects
• There are a variety of well attended clubs and extra-curricular activities
• The school is involved in offering a range of vocational courses to upskill the pupils
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Must hold relevant qualifications (QTS may not be essential)
• Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
• Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (ideal)
• Have experience of working with pupils with SEMH/Autism
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
• Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying? If you are interested in this position, please contact Alex Kloda today on 0121 274 0345 or email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk Twitter: @SupplyTeach Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/ABCTEACHERS ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES.
Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.