Lead Practitioner for Physics
Eltham Hill School
Eltham, Royal Borough of Greenwich, London
- Inner London Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Scale plus TLR 2C
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- April to September 2018
- Apply by:
- 30 January 2018
Lead Practitioner for Physics
Inner London Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Scale plus TLR 2C
April or September 2018
We are seeking to appoint a Lead Practitioner for Physics who has creativity, passion and drive to provide high quality leadership in teaching and learning.
What we are looking for:
- An excellent teacher who wants to inspire students with their passion for Physics.
- An individual who feels ready to lead others in further developing a creative Physics curriculum
- A Lead Practitioner with the energy and determination to play a leading role in a high performing team.
What we will offer you:
- You will join a well established team of professionals who are committed to providing a life changing educational experience.
- You will have access to exceptional professional development opportunities
- You will be part of an International school with opportunities to teach at all Key Stages
Closing date: Tuesday 30 January 2018
Interviews: W/C Monday 05 February 2018
For further details and an on-line application pack, please visit our website: http://www.elthamhill.com/staff-vacancies/
Eltham Hill, Eltham London SE9 5EE, Telephone 020 8859 2843 extension 293
Please email applications or queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eltham Hill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS check. The Royal Borough of Greenwich promoting equality and quality of life for all.
About Eltham Hill School
- Eltham Hill School
- Eltham Hill, Greenwich
- SE9 5EE
- United Kingdom
Eltham Hill School is committed to ensuring all our students achieve excellence, happiness and success. We nurture students' curiosity and understanding of the world in which they live. We celebrate the rich cultural diversity of our students and ensure students from all backgrounds flourish.
Eltham Hill School is a leading school for girls aged 11 to 16 with a co-educational Post 16 offering a wide range of A Levels and the International Baccalaureate Career-related Programme.
We strive for:
Excellence: by providing great learning opportunities and an innovative and challenging curriculum so that students receive an education that best supports their learning and preparation for the future.
Happiness: by having excellent personalised care; We know our students, we meet their needs and we ensure they feel safe, valued and inspired to be the best they can be.
Success: by ensuring outstanding attainment and progress for all.
Why join Eltham Hill?
- We have a culture which allows you to flourish and work independently within a supportive and committed team
- To make a difference to the lives and futures of girls so that we provide them with not just equal opportunity but every opportunity
- 21st century state of the art facilities
- For over 110 years we have been experts in contemporary girl's education
- The opportunity to teach at three key stages
- Excellent career development opportunities
We want someone who is:
- Ambitious for young people and for themselves
- Committed to comprehensive and inclusive education
- Committed to girls' education
- An expert practitioner who is willing to challenge and be challenged
- Committed to raising standards
- An enthusiastic team member
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.