We are actively looking to recruit a qualified Teaching Assistant to work within a KS1 and KS2 classes in schools around the Grimsby area on a supply basis. The role of Teaching Assistant will see you supporting the class teacher, supporting pupils to manage their behaviour and developing their communication skills in a method that is appropriate to them and ensuring the classroom is well presented and safely maintained.
As the qualified Teaching Assistant you will:
- Have a strong and creative approach
- Be confident and positive
- Have an enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Have the ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- Have the ability to build positive relationships with others
The be successful in the Teaching Assistant role you must have previous experience within a primary setting and hold a Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification or equivalent. To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer:
- Free training courses
- Support throughout your placements
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Please be advised that in order to be eligible for this post you must possess a DBS on the update service or be prepared to fund for a new DBS via Vision for Education. You must also be able to meet all the national safeguarding criteria.