1:1 Behaviour Specialist - Bradford
1:1 required for an Alternative provision in Bradford.
- 1:1 support
- Immediate start
- Long term position
- Based in Bradford
Vision for Education is currently looking for a 1:1 support worker to join their team, this is a challenging yet rewarding position in a PRU facility located in Bradford. The provision caters for students predominantly with SEMH on a full time basis and some young students may also show a combination of other needs. It is imperative that you have the right level of behaviour management and personality to support the school.
We are looking for a calm, approachable individual to support a KS4 student that presents SEMH difficulties on a 1:1 basis. The aim of the 1:1 support would be to try and engage this individual back into learning. Team teach is not essential in this setting.
The pay for this role will be between £65 and £80 per day depending on experience
The ideal candidate must have -
- Experience in a similar setting
- Background working with children with challenging behaviour.
In return you will find an incredibly varied and ultimately rewarding role with benefits such as:
- Excellent and transparent rates for staff
- Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling and Safeguarding Seminars (paid for by us) to continue your individual professional development
- Dedicated team that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them
- Wages paid directly into bank account every week via PAYE
We are an agency that won’t charge your school a fee, should they want to offer you a permanent contract; we won’t stand in the way of your career.
If you feel like you are suitable for the position then please send a copy of your CV to our friendly SEND team in Huddersfield today