We’re looking for:
- Exceptional support staff role models for our children to join us on our continued journey towards providing a world class quality of education;
- Someone who is committed and works really hard;
- Staff looking for real challenge and seeking to progress their career through hard work and unlimited opportunities – we welcome ambition;
- Staff who want to be professionally respected, well supported and developed;
- Support staff who have personality and a sense of humour;
- Highly professional, positive support staff who will do almost anything to get the job done to a very high standard and secure the very best outcomes for pupils;
- Creative people who can think ‘out of the box’ and contribute to our vision, and
- Someone with ‘fire in their belly’ who will fight for our children to succeed and really care about them.
How do we help you?
- We provide regular INSET day training for all our staff which will develop you in your role and provide you with the necessary knowledge, resources and attributes to be successful in your post.
- The size and breadth of our workforce means that we regularly have internal opportunities to progress. For both support staff and teaching staff, there are well-defined career pathways.
We hope you are excited by the prospect of working for us and look forward to your application.
To obtain a recruitment pack, including Job Description and Person Specification, follow this link http://www.gipsyhillfederation.org.uk/staff/recruitment
Completed application should be sent to: email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 16th February 2018
The Gipsy Hill Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the Disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
The Gipsy Hill Federation
Chief Executive Headteacher: Sir Craig Tunstall MBA; MA; NPQH; B.Ed (Hons)