In this a brand new role, you will provide administrative support in relation to data, systems, finance and student records whilst facilitating the smooth transfer of data between the school and The Sigma Trust central teams.
We’re looking for you if you have…
- Experience of data and/or financial administration.
- Ideally, experience with Microsoft Office and SIMS software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work with tact and diplomacy and maintain confidentiality
This post is for 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time plus non pupil days).
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary - the pay range is Local Government Band 2, Point 11-16 with an actual salary of £13,066 -£14,398 per annum (£15,807 - 17,419 full time equivalent).
- A full Continuous Professional Development programme – bespoke to your particular role and career path
- Training Opportunities through our membership of The Sigma Trust and our involvement with the Coast 2 Coast training consortium of local schools
- Employee Benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay and Childcare Voucher Scheme
For additional information about the school and the Trust please visit our website www.countyhigh.org.uk.
To apply for this post please complete an application form, available from the TES website website.
Closing date 12pm Tuesday 6th March 2018
We are committed to equal opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.