We are seeking an innovative and enthusiastic Teacher of Science to join our well respected and successful Science team. If you are passionate with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in this subject area, we look forward to receiving your application.
Chosen Hill School is a thriving comprehensive academy, judged good by Ofsted in all categories. It is a large, popular and successful 11-18 Academy School situated in Churchdown half way between Cheltenham and Gloucester. We have around 1400 students on roll, of which 200 are in the Sixth Form. Chosen Hill is a happy school, where students, staff and parents work closely in partnership. There is an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect.
The ideal candidate will:
- be an outstanding teacher
- have excellent and current subject and pedagogical knowledge
- be innovative and inspirational in their teaching, and ambitious for their students
- be able to work collaboratively
We can offer you:
- The chance to work in an innovative and forward thinking school
- Effective support for Professional Development
- A friendly and supportive environment
- The opportunity to work with well-motivated students
Job description details and specific responsibilities regarding the post can be viewed below.
Further information about the school can be found on the website: www.chosen-hill.gloucs.sch.uk.
To apply for the post, please complete the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 21 February 2018
Proposed interview date: 9 March 2018
Chosen Hill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts require an enhanced DBS clearance prior to commencement.