The Governing Body is seeking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher who is an inspirational leader. You will be based at the High School and work with us to take the 3-19 Learning Campus to its next stage of development.
We are seeking
- An inspirational practitioner with high expectations of all students and staff
- Passionate about the through school model (3-19)
- Dedicated to achieving high standards, with a desire for continuous improvement in teaching, learning and assessment
- A committed secondary school practitioner
Netherhall Learning Campus is;
- Made up of a nursery, infant, junior and high school and the Creative and Media Studio School
- Proud to have examination results which have improved year on year
- Considered to be “good” by Ofsted
- Governed by a highly supportive experienced Governing Body
We would welcome the opportunity for a tour of the campus and an informal discussion. Please contact Joanne Ainley to arrange a time for your visit on 01484 382140.
Applications and further details are available from the school.
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CVs or CV attachments. All applicants must complete an application form in full. All appointments are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
If you require further information about the role, please contact the school on telephone: 01484 382140 or you can visit the school website at www.nlconline.org.uk
To apply for this job, please download and complete the application form attached
Application forms should be returned to the Headteacher either by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to the address at the top of the page, by 12.00pm 9th February 2018.