Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified and committed Business Studies and Economics Teacher for an independent school in West London. The Business Studies and Economics Teacher will be teaching the IB Curriculum within a well-established and highly regarded school that has been graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. This part time role will commence in April 2018 and will be contracted through until July 2018.
About the Role
· Business Studies and Economics Teacher
· Teaching up to IB Diploma level
· Part time position
· Role to start in April 2018 till the end of the academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
· Salary between £28,000 – £38,000 – depending on experience
About the School
· All through, co-educational independent school
· IB Curriculum
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Excellent academic achievement
· Links with schools overseas
· Closest stations are Gunnersbury and Chiswick Park
In order to be considered for this role, the Business Studies and Economics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMA46700.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.