2 i/c Music, London TLR 2A
Required from September 2021
Do you want to work in a school that values the arts and provides excellent professional development opportunities?
Music is a successful department at The Compton School and is taught at both KS3 and KS4. The two music rooms and six practice rooms are housed within our new purpose built arts block. Students work in a purposeful atmosphere and achieve excellent results. The department run a rich extracurricular programme that includes concerts, festivals, whole school musicals and trips as well as weekly clubs and ensembles.
Why work at The Compton School?
• You will be joining a highly successful school with a national profile of excellence in teaching and learning, teacher training and student outcomes
• We will provide you with exceptional training through our induction programme
• All teachers can access professional development opportunities tailored for their level of career development
• We have a fantastic building with a recently added Sixth Form Centre
Who are we?
We are a massively oversubscribed mixed multi-ethnic school that has had three outstanding OFSTED inspections in succession. Students at the Compton make exceptional progress - our results routinely put the school within the top 2% of schools nationally for progress.
Are you the right person to join our team? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please see our website www.thecompton.org.uk or telephone 020 8368 1783 for details of the post
Applications will be considered for interview as they are received. The final closing date will be Friday 14th May 2021, 9am.
The Compton School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Situated in Barnet, London, The Compton School is a secondary which educates students aged between 11 and 18. It is a non-denominational establishment.
Ann Marie Mulkerins
Values and Vision
The Compton School values students who hav...